View Single Post
Old 24-12-2018, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Re: Girlfriend threatens to take Civil action against me if I dont marry her. Pls adv

I was in a slightly similar situation recently, been with this girl for a couple of years, but realised she’s a nutcase and wanted out. The whole story is very Long so will not write it here, but it basically comes down to a few things:

1. She threatens to call the police on me (I’m lazy to find out what she wants to sue me for) and I challenged her to do that. Both of us are consenting adults, I didn’t force her to do anything and I’m ready to challenge it.

2. She threatens to come to my house or office to make a fuss, I told her please do so, then I can proceed with my own police report about harassment. If she really make a fuss esp in office I will be damn malu and maybe even given warning. But I have been doing my job well all these years and if the boss wants to fire me for a nutcase lady then maybe it’s a signal for me that this job is not worth me giving so much of my time and effort for too.

3. She threatens bodily harm which I ignore. Was contemplating making a police report for record purpose but in the end didn’t do it.

In the end she did nothing but just bombard me with messages but now turn around to act pitiful and ask for money (knn when we are together I pay for everything then her savings gao gao) so I just ignore her all the way. Till today I see no lawyer’s letter, police report or she showing up to make a fuss.

I think TS just need to be clear about what you are scared of. Issit cos you are married and scared it’s exposed? Or you really rape her? If you scared of every little thing that’s actually meaningless then it’s easy for her to manipulate and threaten you. For my case it is clear, she can make me embarrassed, maybe cost me my job, but that’s no way she can control me with threats. I can be embarrassed and jobless and maybe it last a couple of months/years but if I stick with her or start allowing myself to be threatened I’m fucked for life. So the choice is obvious. But if TS really rape her then you are on your own. I’m a fucking Lao tiko and no saint, but when it comes to rape then I Don’t agree with it at all.

So TS if you want advice, find someone u trust and confess what you did and see if that person has any advice for you.