View Single Post
Old 17-10-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wife tell you she has her own private life and free to go out with her colleague.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmee View Post
Nah, i will not do that. She is still mother to my 2 kids. Though now is not good for us, we do have our happy moments. What i really want, is to know her thoughts and what she really want. Just give me a quick resolution so both party can move on.

I am prepare to give her everything and i restart everything myself from scratch. I am a very independent individual, whereas, she is more of the dependable type. She would need all these asset more than i do.
Dude you're a nice guy. The problem with being a nice guy is that there are always assholes out there who would wanna take advantage of you. Do these assholes deserve happiness at your expense? This is something you need to decide for yourself.

In any case, the writing is on the wall. Your wife is most likely having an affair. Are you willing to close one eye and be cuckolded for the sake of your children? Again, there is no objectively right answer here. You need to decide this for yourself.

The only thing you should NOT do is to play the "tit-for-tat" game and screw around outside as well. Cos if your wife finds out, and if she's an asshole, she can sue for divorce on grounds of adultery. And you'll be screwed in more ways than one.

If I were in your position, I'll make an appointment with her to talk things out. Do you guys wanna stay together? Or get a divorce? It takes two hands to clap.

Good luck.