View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Went to this joint on yesterday’s afternoon and called Anqi from Hse 1425. Already prearranged with her via WeChat on Sun night.This was my 3rd bonk with her since 2 months ago. I had found this joint since early Jan this year and liked this joint for its discreteness. The OKT is very friendly as well.

Tried room 1 with the square bed. Anqi is pretty to me and resembles 60% of my ex-coy pretty HR Director and ithis gives me the extra shiok sensation of bonking her , lol. She has c cup boobs and in good shape, though with a bit of tummy fat. I liked her slim nice leg when in high heel. She is about 1.64, I think.

As usual, I hugged her passionately and tried to kiss her but she naughtily avoided it as expected. Put on my 0.02 cap and started to fuck her standing in a few postures. Then I changed my cap and ask her to CBJ me on bed ( which I have stopped for about one and a half yr. I just need more time to poke hole lol) Normal CBJ performance for about 3 mins. Asked her to lick my balls but she was reluctant and it’s ok to me. The main sensation was not from my dick but I enjoyed seeing her pretty face throbbing to serve me while I caressed her hair. I want to paint her but she rejected softly.
Then I began to fuck her in a few positions. She said wanted to hug me and I adopted missionary position. I kept thrusting with grinding. I sensed her rise in body temperature. She hugged me tight at the back of my neck and started to move her pelvic and thrusted on me hard and I pumped her even harder. She moaned and panted and asked me to hugged her tight. I attacked her in frenching and she frenched with me passionately .Then stuck out her tongue and I frenched and sucked her tongue and both of us thrusted violently. In 2,3 mins, she was exhausted and lie flat. She said she just had an orgasm and now was weak and asked me to finish her. I thrusted her in another few mins, continue to french her, but I still didn’t feel like unloading. I began to worry as I didn’t want to end up her resorting to HJ and killed my nice sensation and fun. I requested to do doggie and ramped her fast and furious for 3 mins plus. Can feel her tight pussy better in this position. Feel like going to shoot soon due to tight pussy.Asked her to lie flat on the bed and fucked her vigorously for one Min plus in this modified doggie position. My legs , chest , hands were in close contact with her body for nice sensation and kissed her face, neck, ear, back of her neck non-stop. At this juncture, there was no more moan from her. Both of us panted and finally KNN I was the one to moan and finally unloaded my bullets. Continued to hug her in this position for 30 secs.
Passed the Wan Tan mee to her . She ate some and said she prefer cha sew bao, lol. Passed her also a life stream product Agaricus saying it will help to boost her immune system.Gave her a good tip. Checked on my Apple watch which I always put on during bonking, estimated that had fucked her for 37 mins, excluding hugging and CBJ.
Came out as a happy man, feeling good and walked across the road to have a nice big bowl of beef noodles to replenish energy, LOL