View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejuagen View Post
Received a few pm on subscribing to the list. This is my stand. Bro's where are currently in the list are those who post FR on regular basis. To be fair, they spend effort & $$ in recce those places and even post FR after the visit. Don't u think u should also do the same b4 asking for the list? Correct me if ur view differs.

wwaahhh... agree agree...!!! effort and money spent leh... LOTS OF EFFORT... and EVEN MORE $$$$$$...!!!

trial and error... until find a good one... the one nite wif bro inluv07 already try and error few places...

and yet some bros expect to join juz like dat...?!?!

this world already got no free lunches... free services even harder to find woh...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.