View Single Post
Old 21-04-2017, 06:28 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ��The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)��

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfoot View Post
I do agree with you . Singaporeans are pamper because they have more choices to choose from .

Ya, agreed with you... that y life is stessful here

That is why I wonder how TS is going to differentiate a real fr or a fake fr . Many years ago there was a few brothers who really wrote real frs . Yes when you give real fr people will accuse you of being fake fr .
Agreed. There are also alot of paid writer inside here. There are also a bunch of smart alex who think that their fake Fr can convince many people. For me, i think have your own kaki and group of supporter. Check the reader track account count agar agar determine is real or fake. Just be yourself.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily