View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Re: MP with bad attitudes/services

Was always wary when WLs put up blurry pictures and I was proven right. When she opened the door she has 60% resemblance to the website picture . Perhaps picture could be taken many years ago. Anyway wasn’t even sure it's the same person but since already inside the shop decided to carry on.
Here’s an FR on this Rebecca from Beautycastle website.
Look:5/10 much older than the picture shown. Likely mid or late 30s.
Tits: 7/10 c cuppers with dark nips. can feel the silicon implant. Can fondle but cannot tune or suck nips
Body:4/10 can’t see bottom half cause didn't remove skirt
Bj: 0/10 didn’t do as advertised
French:0/10 anyway i wouldnt want even if given
Massage skills:6/10 quite ok with the step massage but otherwise no other massage.
Overall:4/10 after unloading my pistol she washed up and sat at a stool playing with her phone with 20 minutes left. Asked me to wash up and leave even though there's still time left as she was hungry😡
Rtm: no way. Many things can't do as advertised in website. Not worth the money. If just massage and hj might as well get a syt than an old hen.
Perhaps the other brothers who wrote those glowing FRs have lower expectations than me.🤔

Last edited by charger; 06-02-2022 at 10:02 PM.