Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SocialCircle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
I do agree with Leong, his experience is clearly a very painful one, whether it's his own fault or not.

I can tell you it really is no joke losing the whole family experience. I miss very much the days when we were all happy together.

In your case, you said your wife discourages you from this and that, but honestly what seems to be holding you back, is you.

That you have come to believe that nothing could possibly change unless you leave, which frankly is the easiest thing to believe, whether or not it is true.

List down all the things you are unhappy with her about, stop doing things for her that make you unhappy. She dun visit your relatives, dun visit hers either. Ask her to help pay for big ticket items. Don't buy her any branded items anymore.

So that she will know exactly how unhappy you are, because she clearly doesn't and seems to be taking you for granted now.

But when thinking of leaving, don't focus on the other woman and how wonderful you imagine life will be if you leave your wife and be with her instead.

It will cloud your judgement.
Yes. Popping the sentence “let’s divorce” is really difficult.
So sometimes I hope she will learn that I’ve got an affair and then she choose to divorce. Another thought is discuss with her that we keep the divorce secret among 2 of us. Me and her live under same house for time being but we live separate lives.
I’ve stopped buying big ticket items for her beginning of this year.
And thanks for the last advice that I shouldn’t think that life will be good with the new woman. I should live for myself.