View Single Post
Old 29-09-2019, 07:01 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 15
Arlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to all
Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other
-FR may contain some mixture of chinese, malay or thai
-All servcies mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies from others
-Please correct me if spot all spelling error.

战报

为了安全要来时请 拨号码 9782 3801(玲玲姐) 预约直接与她安排。

环境:
要走上二楼。有很多房间和三个按摩师。房间里有一张按摩床和小浴室。房间的感觉不错。

配套:
$100/1次按摩和抓根服务/60 分钟
前列腺服务另外算。

按摩师:
玲玲姐。人随和亲戚而又健谈。她在新加坡以今很多年了。

服务:
按摩技术专业。沒有偷工減料。技术超好。按摩知识也超好。很有经验。力度足够。一按就知道发生什么也会影响 什么。按摩时有些部位的肌肉很酸痛。她可以把我按到整个身体非常很轻松和漂浮的感觉。抓根也很久。抓根时把 我那条隆得又硬又隆软。按和抓到我很放松。很舒服很好也很爽的感觉。我整个人睡着了。按摩时还聊了很多。我 也做了个前列腺的检查和服务。除了抓根, 她也和我分享的很多关系做爱不会伤到自己兰叫和说明前列腺的信息。我学到了很多东西和知识。前列腺服务很像 被鸡奸的感觉。过程中很想要大便和小便的感觉也有一点痛不过一到两份种就好了。抓根和前列腺服务完了我感觉 到下面被按到很松。我也感觉到兰叫比较容易站和硬起来,性能力也更好。很想干一炮。我期待这我下一炮的表现 。

整体:
这个抓根和我在泰国抓龙筋的手法和感觉是不同的。
这是个很好的体验。泰国抓龙是抓蛋蛋比较多。抓根是真正抓兰叫的那些精。我一定会在在回头再去做前列腺和抓 根服务。

评论
请大家好好的支持 和照顾她。

我的战报告很长。我的中文不太好。请大家多多指教。谢谢大家的支持和花时间看我的战报。希望我的战报可以让 大家有一样的体验。

禁止未经授权的复制战报里的故事。

Copyright(编剧版权)©bro naka ~ 那卡哥
Thanks for support bro