View Single Post
Old 29-09-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 15
Arlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to all
Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrow7 View Post
First time trying juagen so did not know what to expect.

Was attended by Master LINGLINGJIE!!

Ask for back massage first, her strength was good and during the massage she say that my muscles quite stiff and tight and after massage, I can feel the difference.

Then proceed to JG service , she touch and press awhile then she told me what problem and which area will pain so when she lightly press the area it is really feel very painful, after that she explain that is because the area was block and need prostate treatment. Since I was already there for so just accepted it.

She told me later after prostate treatment the pain will gone and ask me believe or not ? She mention that after Prostate treatment if that area still feel pain she dont collect the service money from me.

LingLingJie was very knowledgeable, during the whole process she will tell you how or why there blockage, pain and share with with how not to damage until your didi. She also mention that prostate treatment cannot do more than 2 minutes if not will be harmful. It was so painful, and I felt like peeing and pooping at the same time. I was glad that it was over very quickly (now I know why cannot do more than 2minutes)

After the prostate treatment really don’t feel painful as before. Then she told me that I just need to come back for maintenance will do.

Definitely worth it for the treatment and will come back for maintenance
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassageHeals View Post
My first post in this forum. But I think she’s definitely worth all the effort.

Due to age and work stress, my performance has dropped drastically for the last 3 years until I read about juagen which after some more investigation, found Lingling 姐’s thread. Was hesitant but decided to give it a try. The first time I went for the appointment, I was attended by Feifei. Very chatty and professional.
As she knew it was my first time, she massage certain parts near my pubic area and I felt extremely painful like some knots was there and she explained to me how they might have occurred and is causing my issues and recommended Lingling 姐 prostate treatment. Even though I wanted to go for the treatment the very same day, Lingling 姐 wasn’t available.

Just by having the juagen treatment i could already feel that my didi is stronger and had morning wood which was quite rare already. That made me more determined to go for the treatment and quickly made another appointment.

D-Day came and I must comment LingLing 姐 prostate treatment is no joke (no wonder she said cannot do more than 2 minutes). It was so painful, to the point that I nearly wanted to shout out and grabbing onto the bed so hard and felt like peeing and pooping at the same time. And I was glad that it was over very quickly....

But I must say it’s money well spend, a problem of 3 years which would have persisted if I do nothing about it was made better.
Used to be 3 weeks once become 1 week 3 times and sessions last longer.
Would definitely go back for maintenance and recommend bros who have similar issues as I did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpuboxxx View Post
Went to visit linglingjie today after reading at least 10 pages of reviews.

Took up appointment with Fei Fei as I'm scared of pain.
Went for JG straight as don't need massage on my end. The JG was painful for me and FF told me that I will require prostate massage to clear the knots.
Linglingjie came over and did the prostate for me. It was extremely painful for me and a lot of dirty stuff came out from pee hole. Immediately can sense improvement and not as painful when linglingjie did her checks.

Dmg: $100 JG + $150 prostate

Overall felt quite worth it. If I went to western doc, they would have spent weeks and few thousands without curing anything. Will continue to support and monitor my performance from now.

P.S.: now that I think back, 2 mins of pain is well worth it.
Thanks for support