Thread: KTV in KL
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2004, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 23
DeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to behold
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306
Wa, 3 girls fly together ah.... really too much. Must teach them a lesson la. If not, they think can do it again to cheat more monies from others....

Is mummy 2 the short one? I guess i also used her svc b4 when the PRC around. Quite good svc.

Try Rich City KTV, the girls there not bad also. If u int, PM me for contact there.
Yeap, mummy 2 is the short, plump one, understand from my friend who is a regular there that she is an ang pai mummy there. To be frank, her service is not bad but the gals there now hor, all cannot use one lah!

I have already pass a message around with my circle of friends who frequent there telling them not to go there anymore until they have PRC back again!

I will PM you for the contact of Rich City KTV when I am in KL next time round, thanks for the offer, appreciate it!