View Single Post
Old 17-10-2011, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2089 / Power: 19
shawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Honesty is the best policies

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimman View Post
So who is the one pay the money now... ??
Did you not read my post in detail. I believe if everyone adopted the practices that I have, then all be all right.

No doubt I also have my fair share of disappointments and good experience over the years . But after a while I will tend to know which okt provides good and reliable service.

For the okts I have supported in the past thanks so much for the wonderful memories . To those whom I have yet to try , please give some time to come to you. Hope you will allow me to support you too.

As what some bros here are saying if the okt provides good and honest info here then more support will be forth coming .

It takes 2 hands to clap in order to hae a good relationship.

Just my 2 cents worth.

If you have sex please wear protection