Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
drumby mullnigg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Honesty is the best policies

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbag_26 View Post
haha bro u r right there are MANY MANY CLONES on the sbf forum ,if the FR all sound like too good ,u must be careful

i think 3 times is enough "testing"!!!!!!
True 3 is enough and how many 3 times are you going to give for each OKT?

I believe I see a pattern.

So here's the flow.

1. Girl appears and is no where close to what you expect or promised. So you two choices:
a. Accept
b. Reject

If you accept then its not OKTs fault coz you could have rejected. So the problem is with you not the system.

If you reject then you might or might not have to pay a rejection fee but you still have to wait for another 30mins to an hour for the next one.
Meanwhile you were so looking forward to this session so with each rejection your enthusiam is waning. So after the third or even fourth one you might end up ACCEPT = YOUR FAULT or you can GIVE UP = YOUR FAULT.

Since its all your fault then you should feedback of your experience instead of complaining publicly. Becoz you haven't tried '3' times so how do you really know?

Assuming you get with the programme and try the 2nd and 3rd, you already know what the deal with in terms of looks. They aren't anywhere near advertised. So you accept (and therefore your fault). Now you find that the skills and attitude is so bad you wonder how they can even be in this business in the first place.

But wait! Its becoz of chemistry and they are humans are subjected to emotions also = YOUR FAULT. Again you are suppose to feedback to OKT coz if not how would they know and do something about it?

Hopefully by the 3rd and final time its history instead of chemistry.

By then you fuming and you are going public with this. But your one bad FR is surrounded by dozens of good ones and there will be people just entering the stable girls arena who tend to believe the good ones so as to justify their decision to try. Pretty much the same thing you did when you started = YOUR FAULT.

In short this system works it is you the customer who is at fault.

Brilliant.