View Single Post
Old 17-10-2011, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 17
mr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Honesty is the best policies

hmm bro drumby... you've basically hit the nail on the head with this one.
my very recent experience is with one of the OKT advertising here has been rather bad...

basically, i make appointment and go, see the girl and it's super big difference to the studio pics on the online gallery. So I do what all customers do, I exercised my right to choose... i went with choice b. Reject. However, at the time I did ask the OKT if they had anyone else available and was told no... alrights, no issue since last minute.

however, on another day about 2weeks later i approached the same OKT and was told, can arrange for you no problem, but if i SEE the girl, i cannot reject... meaning i MUST say yes

i dunno about your experiences the bros have here, but i did not come out to cheong just this year or this month... i have been cheong'ing for quite a number of years, and i do not claim i have most experience, but neither am i a newbie too... but i have NEVER ever seen an OKT say this to me before.

so naturally, i didnt pursue the matter with the OKT after he said tat... how he wants to run his business is his business, not my place to tell him otherwise.... i will just use another OKT- afterall ....many of them around