Thread: Raw with MLs
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2023, 07:43 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Finally booked her for massage...same patterns and was trying to fish her for some extras...but she acted blur, I told her either bj+fj or nothing...I don't want hj...not shiok already since I knew her for long time..she told me she is going off work in a few hours time, then can see what to do..I told her go hotel and she agreed to it...then I said to her, since we are going to hotel, why don't u bj me first, then later do the real deed...she agreed to it and gave me one of the best bj, with slurping sound and full of her saliva on my dick...but alas only blow for about 20times then stopped...forward to few hours later, pick her up at the spa and went to a hotel in G area...went in, strip her in her civilian clothing, bathe together and ask her to continue her unfinished bj...nearly cum.in her mouth, pulled out immediately and clean her up..put her on the bed and started pumping her missionary...she was enjoying with her eyes closed and clutching the bed sheet and let out a forced fuck moan...shot the cum on her face and she was like breathing heavily with the cum dripping down the face, just like the AV...she told me she hadn't had sex for a long time already..we clean up and left the hotel very satisfied...gave her $200...and she was like 'so.much'? I told her it is ok since you are willing to do this but not to everyone..
nice share. enjoyed reading it.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment