View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
neesex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: DreamHeaven Massage (Sukhmvit Soi 24/1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyhoney View Post
REPOSTING from what i posted on the BKK Chiong scene.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Decide to try Dreamheaven. Checked the website and shortlisted 3 girls. Sent a mail to Ying asking about the availability and true pictures of the girls (all know the pictures are photoshopped). She conformed that 2 are available and the pictures are correct. I can reject if not upto standard.

So call her and finalize Wine.

Reach Dreamland Soi 33 at the appointed time. Wine was still busy so had to wait 10 minutes.

One more customer come and he sit next to me. Ying call out all the girls. Lots of girls, but none of them catch the eye. So was not sure if i made the correct choice of coming here. He finally chooses one and goes, and all the other girls go back to the sitting room.

Then one girl walks in, tall, slim, awesome beauty face, with red heels. I am wishing she is Wine. Ying, calls out to me, and my heart starts to beat loudly. This awesome babe was Wine, She holds my hand and we walk inside. All the wile she is holding my hand like a long lost friend. kissing me on my neck & cheek.

We go into the room, and she begins to undress me. Carefully ensuring that i am not nude :-) (wrap a towel around me). Then she undresses. and takes me to the shower. Soaps & cleans me. then massages me with her body while holding the didi. After washing, move to the bed. I am lying face down. She puts in the gel and begins the massage. Not piano but good and strong.

When she reaches my butt, she begins to massage my crack ... and oh, it felt so nice, soon she was moving to my balls, and i lifted myself a little. She gets the hint and holds my full tool with both her hands, same time her boons on my ass. It was heavenly.

After teasing a little, proceeded to massage the legs. Then turns me around. She cups the didi with one hand as she massages with other ans sucks the nips with her mouth.

She goes down and takes the didi in her mouth and gives me a strong BJ. Caps me and begins to ride me cow girl. It was so shiok, that i could not hold and exploded in a few minutes.

Name of girls: Wine
Looks: 9/10
Language: English, Thai
Boobs: 9/10 (Awesome)
BJ: 8/10
AR: NA
FJ: 8/10 (tight and f*#king awesome)

Damages: THB 2100 + THB 300 tip

I tell her that i will come again next day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY 3 - Again Dreamland

Call up Ying and again book Wine.

Today she was waiting ready with red heels :-)

She takes me up to a room, and then suddenly decides that we will go to a better room. We go to basement and the room is big. We sit down and talk like friends. We then hear some noises coming from room next door. We laugh and giggle trying to visualise that the girl and her customers are doing at that moment.

She then undresses me. Again taking care to wrap the towel around me. But this time she begins to undress seductively. Teasing and stripping. My Didi stands like effiel tower inside the towel. She comes forward and holds it hard. She makes me stand up ... and then come close to me ... and slides her hand between the towel and holds the didi. She massages it a little to make it rise. Then with one twist, she pulls the towel, still holding the didi.

We then move to the shower. Same as previous day.

We move on the bed and I ask her to lie down. Play with her hair, boobs, and slim waist. Then she gets up and takes the didi in her mouth. It was one of the best BJ that I had.

She then turns around and we had FJ in almost 4-5 different positions, never did she say no or make a face.

Ratings are now 10/10 for everyting.

Cannot think of not visiting Wine whenever i go to BKK.

Wine is sexy mate http://dreamheavenmassage.com/web/team/wine

I would try her also