Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Zeus999 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Looking for Zee

FR on Zee:

Met her last year and when I came back this year she's not doing it for the moment.

That time I was just lurking about and didn't write an FR for her. Just writing to recall back the wonderful time I had

She about 1.6m
Big ass type
Use to be quite fleshy but when met her recently for supper she seems to lost weight - she didn't confirm this but I was comparing from past photos I had of her.

Chest was flat last year but this year a growth is observe and she confirm this.

BBBJ
Went deep on my 7" cock
Twirling
Deep sucking
Licking

Anal
Pretty tight
Clean through out

Start off with the usual foreplay.
Pretty responsive
Moans well
Love mirrors - Kneel in front of mirror just to suck my cock. Later on whack her in front of mirror to and love to see her face
Submissive
Enjoys various positions
Lick me from ankle to thighs and chest to balls and will do it a few times making me Guess as to when she will suck my cock. Lick the cock with Tip of tongue and seductively look at you and as she open her mouth making u think it's about to happen she go off somewhere to lick. I had to grab her head and pump her mouth as I can't stand it.

Great GFE. After sex I hug her close and we both fell asleep
Can be demure upon meet up and slutty later. Pretty hungry for cock and service oriented girl - opens fresh condom box in front of you.
Just bring your unloaded gun and wallet.

Duration: I book her for overnight
Shots: unlimited
Damage: worth every cent
Place: that time her own - very comfortable expensive bed coz I ask what bed is it. Hahaha! but now she decides it will be Hotel throughout

Overall pretty classy girl. Something about her that keep pulling me to her. And I agree with most of her FRs that was written. It doesn't feel transactional at all and she takes her time with you.

So Zee, hope u will open up and let me have u again soon! Haha