View Single Post
Old 24-05-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
Hi guys, I am wondering what happened to craigslist? I can’t seem to find the personals section any more.

As for Locanto, may I know what is the market price for real girls?
Prices for locals, pinoys, thais, PRCs, all same?
Seems like there is a shemales section too.
Not really into shemales but curious to know the market prices. Are they cheaper or more expensive than the real girls?

Hope to get some experienced bros to help provide some info.
Craigslist personals section is already removed worldwide due to a US court ruling on websites like CL providing avenues for sex and child trafficking. They don't want to be held responsible for it thus they removed the personals section.

Locanto wise, nobody in the right minds will go there to look for real girls. Most of them are way overpriced over market value and you get mostly Pinoys or Thais, as well as the $$$$$$ knockoff postings for PRC girls there. Shemales are usually more expensive than real girls if you compare them to the PRC ones, you'd be looking at minimum $250 to $300 (nowadays $200 and below is more possible due to how bad the market is now).

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.