View Single Post
Old 20-05-2005, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 21
sb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archiearch
Completed my meeting with customer earlier that I expected and had a few hours to kill before my evening flight, took a cab to Midvalley, did some shopping and pop over to Midway spa for a dip and some fun.

First time visiting Midway spa, but not first time in Cititel, will normally go to Crystal Crown because I don't like to "shit at where I stay", this is a bad habit of mine, but today, I ain't staying at the place, so I thought just give it a try.

Reach there at around 12 noon, not many people there, OKT shing greeted me and and asked me what's my poison, I replied that I want to take a dip first, had a few tiring days and my whole body aching, so I changed, went to the hot pool and try to poach away all my worries. 1/2 hour later, I inspected the pantry and had some egg tarts and porridge, with orange juice (quite a nice combo I would think) and ask OKT on the choices of package girls, and ask for chui keng. the girls there are quite ok, with a few NL, but mostly local chinese, one girl caught my eyes, and OKT said that she is new at Midway, started working yesterday, so I picked her base upon complexion and the way she was looking at me...........and below is the FR:

Code: Eve
Face: Looks Taiwainese, face with well defined cheek bones, sharp nose, complexion fair, I give it a 7.5/10
Boobs: Ok, around B cup, soft,small pink nipple (I'm really turned off by big dark nipples), but was not in the mood for boobs that day, 6/7
Body: Around 1.65m with a petite and "toight" body as Goldmember would say, that why the boobs looked bigger than they were 6.5/10.
Butt: Ample, 6/10
AR: The word "whole driller" comes to mind, hehehhee 7/10
BBBJ: Very good, she will actually do stuff like in those Jap Avs, 8/10
FJ: Waited in the room, the room quite nice, round room with mirrors, and in came Eve, we tcss for a while and found out that she is from Penang. Went in to the bathroom and she bath me, and paid attention to the "Backdoor" and I knew an AR is coming, hehehehe, she towel dried me and requested me to layback down on the bed and next came the catbath, but this is the first time that someone actully used a bit of their teeth, very sensual feeling, and she catbath me from head to toe, and sucked on each and ever toe, very shiok, and she knows how to use her hands, teasing you at your sensitive areas, and next came the BBBJ, very shiok, suck on your balls with HJ you, BJ and hands will be roaming your balls, after 10 minutes, she capped me and we did it with missionary, and i was looking at her and she was looking at me with each thrust, moved to doggy, side, and finally cowgirl,finally came with this position......hhhhhmmmm, tcss and grab her boobs some more, take bath and dress up, overall, very gfe.
Hi bro u were bonking an exGaylang wL Ching Ching aka Eve she is good in her service one of few bonkable WL at Midvelly