Thread: Europe
View Single Post
Old 28-05-2014, 02:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Europe

wow bro panado, great read!!

feel like the difference between the hookers in europe girls and sg girls are very very big
usually its always around 30-80euros and i have tried those that are 30, 50 and 80 as well and i got to say, the 80 ones treated me better than the rest.

agreed with the abuse part also because one of the girls there told me that if the camera caught them not 'doing what they are supposed to do' they will be in trouble, when the girl told me this that time she looked very scared like perhaps family in trouble or something too

also ive seen freelancers and was approached by one or two but i rejected them because majority of them were milfs and im not into milf

greece sounds like a nice place btw