Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fernando1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8h45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post
I tried G67 today cause g1 isn’t available, she wasn’t the most beautiful girl there but her body is damn sexy

Girl: G67
Boobs: B cup, quite small but cute
Ass: 9/10 very nice for her, not too big and not too small. Perfect for a petite girl like her
Looks: 6/10 classic Thai maid look
BBJ: 9/10 one of the best I’ve ever had, her suction on my balls and dick was perfect. Almost CIM if she went any longer, couldn’t deep throat tho
Body: 10/10 petite, small quite cute. Couple tattoos that’s really nice
French: 10/10 we French while we were in missionary a few times, felt really good. Her tongue moves like a beast
FJ: 10/10 Super tight shaved pussy, quite clean too no smell. We fucked in missionary first for a while until I was almost going to cum, then she rode cowgirl for a while before we switch to doggy. Fuck her in doggy for a few minutes then change back to missionary, I prefer to cum in missionary. She got a bit wetter as we fucked so got less friction and become a bit less tight but it still felt Super good. Hardly use of any lube really boost my confidence that I got her wet. Finish with me shooting in her pussy in missionary
GFE: 10/10 very good she keep asking me to fuck yet,’slapping my ass, volunteeringly frenching, felt like fucking your Long lost Wife
RRTF: yes

Brother , you are kidding me ,the girl no nice and no service , I go for her and went out the house without cum . I just give out and go to find other girl .