Thread: Europe
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackin View Post
Was in Nuremberg Germany last week and visited several FKKs there. What can I say? It's almost like the spas in JB or KL except the girls are roaming around freely. Did I mention that they are naked or 90% naked at least? Common questions asked would be 'Hallo, you want to fuck?' Basically, you can just chill hours in there, free food (kinda limited) and drinks. Alcohol drinks are chargeable though..

Rates typically is at 50 euros for 30 mind which includes basic suck and fuck. Any extras would mean extra euros. Eg cum on face, in mouth, anal etc. Chicks are mostly from Romania.

If not for the cold weather at night, I would have been chilling with a chick in the outdoor jacuzzi with me smoking my cigarette and her smoking my dick.
ya FKKs all like this
almost went to the berlin one, the playboy mansion FKK but was kind of afraid that we wouldnt see lots of sexy girls but all the naked oldman instead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickcounsel View Post
Just went to the Relax nightclub in Hamburg, here is the review.

Cost: 150 Euro for 30 minutes
Girls: German,Russia,Bulgaria
Service: good
went hamburg before but only to reeperbahn hmm