View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrvana View Post
I know bro...as I have experienced myself many many times, Khmer girl's gives a really gentle GFE...

Now that you mentioned, I really need to go find my regular to plow her while having her hug me tightly, really love that feel.
bro, some ppl might think ur trip is on the high cost but I do believe too there r oso other ppl will think ur trip cost is reasonable

so do n plan wat u want, dun worry of wat others say, most important is make sure ur kakis enjoy themselves in pp... nobody will blame u if u r getting some profit from this trip ok (mayb free room etc)

we r tourist there, the local might take opportunity to earn more from us, we cant really compare the price between tourist n local.. I always think its ok to pay alittle more too, dun spoil ur moods there enjoying, dun afraid tat u will spoil the market too, ur spendings there r not such a big influences to affect the market hahaha..kdding u la.

at the end of the day, gather all kakis n do a debrief so u can understand whether ur kakis r enjoying or wat they wan..

I do not wish to offend somebody here, is juz that everyone here have their point of views.. dun be discouraged by wat others say. too bad I juz back from Bangkok, if not, I will also follow u to pp... lol.. take care..

sorry if I offended others..