Thread: fun in osaka
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: fun in osaka

Ok here’s the report. I was informed last night to make the booking and proceed to the shop at the appointed time. As it was located away from Osaka city centre I had to take a train ride down to the place. It was surprisingly easy to get to this place, which resulted in me arriving waaaaaay to early. As the place was rather ulu, there was simply nothing to do. I hung around the station for almost 2 hours. On a whim I messaged the fellow I conversed with last night. It almost became disastrous.

I messaged him to inform him I was early and he misconstrued it as me wanting to cancel. He called me irresponsible and told me not to worry my booking was cancelled. What ????? After waiting for so long !

Luckily we managed to sort out the misunderstanding. Lesson learnt. If we are both foreigners using translation apps it’s better to keep small talk to the minimum. This Ayane better be worth it !

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here

Last edited by Sfan; 02-11-2019 at 08:15 AM.