Thread: fun in osaka
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: fun in osaka

Shortly before 2 I went up to the shop with some trepidation. After all I could easily be scammed. There was some sign on the door, some kind of quality or fair play symbol. Should be reassuring. I went to the counter and showed my e-booking and paid the agreed amount. No extras. I was then asked to wait. There were 2 other Jap dudes there waiting too. That was another sign for me. If the locals use the shop it’s more likely to be safer too.

After about 10 min the counter dude called my name and proceeded to walk me out of the shop and to a hotel nearby. He helped me get a room gave me the key and left.

I waited in the room really nervously. I was afraid that some ugly fat old or non-Japanese girl will turn up.

BOY WAS I SURPRISED! Ayane turned out to be a really sweet petite girl, the kind you find acting as Jap schoolgirl in Jap AV productions. She looked somewhat different from the pics I was shown, but she actually looked better in real life, at least from my POV. (The pic I was shown had her face blurred out). But I’m not complaining as she looked really nice.

She hardly spoke English too and we had to keep the conversation going with Google translation She was really friendly though. She was small size, with a smooth slim body and had really cute small breasts. She proceeded to wash me and we soon moved to the bed.
I love kissing and she was really obliging and we frenched deeply for a really long time. When we adopted the 69 position I found that her pussy was really fresh and clean and I proceeded to lick it. I haven’t tasted pussy in a long time, but hers was so fresh I just couldn’t resist. Her pussy was really tight too. The only negative point I found was that she didn’t really like blowing. She tended to just like my dick gently. But she was really too sweet for me to mind much.
During the meet I couldn’t resist hugging her tightly and feeling her body. It felt so slim and smooth. We continued conversing through texting and all too soon her timer sounded. Hurriedly she gave me a HJ and it felt really satisfying !

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here

Last edited by Sfan; 02-11-2019 at 05:01 PM.