View Single Post
Old 28-10-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
SYT with big boobs in a very safe condo

Randomly browsing through SGlonelyguy website due to the strong wind lately. Many shops get raided hence not safe to go to shops. Randomly message a few girls and after shortlisting, decided to head to one in town.

It is not really accessible by mrt hence have to drive or take bus and walk. After reaching a rd, have to climb up a flight of stairs to reach a sibei atas condo full of Ang mo. Lol! Definitely can’t imagine there is a whore in a place of elites

Look: 8/10
Massage: 7/10 (got strength)
Boobs: 9/10 (huge and soft)
HJ: 9/10 (sibei teasing. Anytime can die)
Gf: 6/10 (very good at service but she asked me to pay first which is rather unusual. I can’t give her high rating because of this. Although I am a damn season cheongster, small head took over)
Safety: 20/10. If AV appear, pig also can climb tree so bros! Cheong at your own pleasure

On the pretext of helping her massage, I managed to kiss her and suck her boobs till she is damn horny. I inserted my finger into her pussy and finger her till her juice flow like tap. With her DTS Atmos moaning, I really feel like inserting my cock into her tight pussy. But lucky big head still alert. After her intense teasing, I have the best orgasm of my life. If I am 20 years older, I am sure I die on her bed

She is here on white card hence please treat her well. If you make her tulan, I am sure she will kick you out of the condo. No need to pm me for contact as her contact listed in sglonelyguy website.

This is just my own FR so moderator no need to contact me to ask me to sign up for advertising

https://sglonelyguy.info/ying-tao-massage/