View Single Post
Old 18-03-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Neighbour caught me

It was a only a decent sight as usual, but nothing special to highlight.

Fast forward a few weeks, i was near the window eating my biscuits. Another view of pole greeted me, this time was lady underwear of grey, purple, light pink and black cotton underwear. And a few cotton bras as well. My mind was out of the world while my eyes direction was towards the pole, nothing dirty i was thinking. Suddenly i heard a loud clang. I recovered from my sense and saw my neighbour. The elder sister, yes. The fair skinned pretty lady, she saw me!

"Oh gosh, i hope she did not caught me staring at their family undies". I was embarrassed, gave a quick smile. She smiled, but ignored me and kept the poles inside, drizzle pour minute later. Such a good daughter i thought, helping her mum to keep the laundry, most girls nowadays wouldn't be bother about it. Some ladies are treating their mum like their old haggard maid as if they deserved it. Ungrateful brat to those..

Later that evening, i was heading out to chillax for the Friday, i stepped out of the house, wore my shoes, finally check on my attire, make sure my wallet and home keys are with me before i locked the gate. Walking casually towards the lift, hit the alert button. Staying on 35th storey can be a pain in the ass sometimes. I spent some time waiting as other elevators were busy in transition. Is either not going up to my level or busy going down and stopping at a few more levels.

Staring at the elevator display panel, hoping the little mechanical box fetch me quickly. I suddenly smelled perfume floating passed my nose. I turned around and saw my neighbour, the super chio elder sister!! She smiled at me, that moment was so lovely, her hair today was long, thick and wavy type which i absolutely love it. I replied "Hi, where are you heading". Trying to struck a conversation for the first time with her. She replied she is going to town and we happened to be in the same direction. We exchanged name; Cass, she replied.

Cass... I see...