View Single Post
Old 17-02-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 9
shuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samster
For those KTV Kakis

Howdy guys ,
I posted this on KL finest , and wanted to see if there was any KTV kakis here as well . It'll be great to share KTV's FR on this thread . Although I'm based in KL , I have not visited a lot of joints that you are regular at and would love to join sometimes .

( REPOST )

Many messaged me on Vietnam / China / Mongolian chicks . Guys , I'm no Papasan , and going out for a cheap fuck ain't my cup of tea ( no offense to those who like to ) . I'm also not looking for a budget night out & I like to go the extra mile , for a fantastic night .

If you're after for some WILD night at the KTV , where girls throw their clothes off while your friend sings Hotel California , and another friend screws a chick in the bathroom , I know where to go . I HOWEVER , am no regular there . Mercury KTV ( Section 19 ) , Bond Spa ( Beside Times Square )or even Vivo Club at Eastin Hotel PJ are good joints for a WILD night , just to have fun . I get uncomfortable going there though . I just don't have the feeling of accomplishment , with something so easy . I'm just letting this out with complete honesty .

What I do like :
I like a night out that's fun & at the same time , I get to party & let my hair down with some of the most beautiful ladies in town . Not some girl who's just available for everyone . Good drinks , great company , and a superb environment ( sometimes with my own DJ ) . If you're looking for a night like that , Holla me up . I'm DOWN .

To answer most of the questions that have been thrown , the places that I do frequent and have influence :

a)De-Royale KTV
b)Saboon KTV
c)& unfortunately the now closed down legendary DELUX KTV

Delux just closed down in 2018 because the government bought over the land of the club . This was my first joint way back in 2010 . I also sometimes go to Cherry Blossom & Bintang Palace .

I'm a regular and know the owners very well & have a little more privilege compared to the other patrons . On women , I've been in the industry long enough to know girls , friends of girls , agents , mamasan or direct contacts from bosses and their friends . The ratio of girls to guys in my room , has never been at equilibrium .

Please don't ask me where is the cheapest joint etc . A night out will set you back about at least RM3k , however it's not going to be a pussy night . If I so happen to be busy or am out of town , I can just pass you the contacts needed and my manager friends can sort you out .

I know what is it like going to somewhere foreign and don't know who to call or what to do . Google will ask you to go Beach Club . The taxi driver will bring you to a rundown spa that has a Zebra & Elephant & the guy below your hotel shows you the direction to a transvestites Hotel Room ( or a spa if you're lucky ) .

I say this with complete conviction that KL is undoubtedly the best party spot in the world if you know your directions .

-KK