Thread: L20h62a
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L20h62a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Lol, i just wechat her that i will rtf her in May (because i have a few targets to rtf in last 2 weeks of April, after my Overseas trip)

She had given me a wonderful experience on 9 Nov 18, to the extent that i sucked her saliva twice, which i occasionally did when i was very high.

Just cannot imagine her service to u was so lousy.

I am now really curious and keen to assess her service quality in May, lol.
Could prolly be a classique case of mis-management, Mis-calculation, wrong presumption, differing in expectation and over-assumption ....

Keep us posted on your RTF, bro!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 13-04-2019 at 02:27 AM.