View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngankokyeu View Post

This is what I mean what you hope to achieve or wanted to live as.

So no comparison of apple and orange. Just that HCM or whole Vietnam is big enough to cater to many different types of ppl.

Feel free to comment.
Fully agreed on the above bro. Everyone's circumstances n expectations are different so just do whatever to make oneself happy.
Regarding the expat survey it only serve as a guide, many factors does not concern us as we are not expat working there n i m sure it does not consider mongering costs which is one of our main concern.
So best is to experience on site n judge ourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw33tm4n View Post
I was there for a week. Spent $250 bucks as expenses including eating good food.
Including good hotel and flight expenses, I spent close to $100 bucks per day. Can definitely be cheaper at least 20% - 40% if you take budget hotels, cheap food and budget flight. But why make yourself so thrifty especially you are on a holiday?
I m one of the thrifty guys.
I m thrifty cause i m not rich retiree and on holiday abt 300 days out of one year to siam the high costs in Sillypore.
So my kind of holiday is diff from yours.