View Single Post
Old 12-04-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 15
steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!
Re: Tips to verify real girl or ladyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvv View Post
Ok guys I met a girl on TF and went out for a drink with her and have seen her once. Tbh from the beginning ive always just assumed she was a real girl. However after she shared her IG with me and meeting her I have small doubts if whether she is a ladyboy (post-op).

So she doesn’t have big red flags or anything that indicates she’s a ladyboy (from my perspective) but I just have some doubts. has anyone come across this dilemma? And what are some methods you guys use to determine whether she’s a real girl or a ladyboy?

She’s a real nice girl and we get along so I don’t want to be too rude as to ruin the relationship we have right now
Bring up a relevant topic about this? See what are her views and opinions. Maybe you will have a better idea after that?

Usually meeting face to face should be the easiest to tell them apart. From the physical features, the way they carry themselves. Its the pictures that might fool people.

You didnt detect anything suspicious when you meet face to face? Maybe her hand size, veins on her hand. Her neck whether it is thicker than normal. Behaviour and what not.