Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lukchardhsl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: First time cheong paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsoftee999 View Post
hi bros, i have been a unregistered reader of SBF for a long time for some reasons..

but readin this thread i really can feel the broz.. i am also in a paraniod stage now and i told i can confide in the broz here.. there is really no other person to talk to..

my saga started 1 week 1 day ago.. i usually go massage and at most get hj. but on that night while i enjoying the massage, the ml suddenly gave me a bbbj.. and it was awhile (maybe a couple of minutes) before the big head took over and stop the ml and finished with hj..

although i always only have unprotected sex with wife and no other persons except hj. i know there is a risk of STD. and each day i got more worried.

on the 5th day, i think i have some discomfort in my lower abdominal area, somwthing like dull pressure.. and when i pee, i think i have somw stinging feel. even without peeing i feel like tip of penis like stinging.

so on 7th day, i went to a men clinic, and when the doc examined me, he saiid i got discharge from my penis. i can't see anything. so he tried to use his finger to touch the discharge to show me the tackiness and siad there there there.. but i still cannot see anything.

he diagnosed that it should be a STD and adviced that i take bloodand urine test and take antibiotic. at this time i was damn frightened and never even asked about the test and whether it will be conclusive since it was only 1 week since exposure..

at the counter i was told to swallow 2 types of medicine, 4 pills each and was told of vomiting and lau sai side effect..

all in, consultation test and medication was $699.. i almost faint... now anxiously waiting for result..

i agree with broz here that its a stupid mistake... and family always no.1 impt.. i am feeling so much guilt now...
Bro, I am really sorry to hear about it. I think the lady shouldn't have done what she did because it was very unprofessional of her to just suddenly give you a fellatio. I can really understand the sudden fear of it when she did it. If she did it to you, I'm sure she might have done the same to other people.

Do avoid any sexual relations with your wife and do get tested first. Because it's best to be safe than sorry. I really hope that it turned out negative for you. I still can't do any test yet and have to wait until next month after CNY. You can imagine how shit I will go through CNY this year.

But do stay positive and I'm sure that you will be fine! Better be optimistic while waiting than to be depressed right? Nothing much we can do about it until we do the test and get our results.

Do post here for support bro and we'll be here for you because really we have no one to turn to but the community here. Our friends and family will definitely judge us if we confident in them and like what Bigworry says, it is the stigma that we must face - especially for Chinese like us where "pride" is so important. It's just the society we live in.

Do update us on your progress bro!