Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
Moscorn is one of the Best!Moscorn is one of the Best!Moscorn is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Read alot of review on Adia and booked a lot with SNS yesterday.

Everything discuss and share here was very accurate. I think many red eye people just out anyhow talk only. Reader should not be affected by that.

Review as follows:

Look: 9/10 young, vixen and beautiful type that you will want to keep as a mistress.

Body: 9/10 tall, slim and sexy with sexy leg and fair body one that you see you cannot tahan.

BBBJ: 9/10 Slow sensual type. deep sucking as well..long hard 10mins BBBJ before my turn to lick her. clean my rod well.

Pussy: 9/10 natural wet pussy. just a bit of touch she get wet. manage to give a a good paint and she let out some soft moan

GFE: 8/10 her english is limited so google translator is a good helper. she will hug u and rest and stroke your body.

Hardly have such quality gem nowadays in this market. Nice bodyline and look like what it is in the pic.

Very sexify and confirm will go back once i have time and money.

Operator is quick and prompt in replies, Thanks for bringing in such gem into our shores.

*I think zapper will start to zap and said fake FR but is ok. The more it was zap mean the more the FR was trustworthy.