View Single Post
Old 13-05-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1434 / Power: 16
impossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud of
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bros, tks.

Bro, tks.

Yes, we should value time and love.

Bro, you hv the right mindset and you're going to do amazingly well w/ women.

Bro, few girls during HH at Lido n P8.

Dynasty usually has many more girls/women to look at for HH. You could join my free tours.

Bros, tks.

Be Mode One.

Bro, tks.

Yeah, Lao Tzu's words are very powerful.

There is not a greater power on earth for a MAN to possess than absolute self n emotional mastery.

Bro, tks.

Bro, tks.

If your girl is very cute and very fair, she will get a lot of attention from other men every day. And some of them will hit on her n try every which way to steal her from you.

That is just GREAT!! You're loving it. You're THE MAN. You know you're the prize. You don't care if you lose her. Because...

Conversely, if you're insecure, needy, fearful, jealous and even angry, you don't deserve her. It means you know that you're not good enough for her and she is the prize. That is the kiss of death for the relationship. It won't help even if you were the richest and "most sexy" man in the world or if you were a real king.

Bro, tks.

Yeah, never behave like a wuss when you're w/ a very pretty girl or your "lucky catch" or "dream girl."

BTW, David D's net worth is a modest 3 million USD. I expected him to be worth a lot more. He is 47 yrs old.

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ri...elo-net-worth/

Bro, tks.

Wishing all samsters a Happy Mother's Day!!

Bro WB
Bro WB,

Free tour. Would you share more information.

Thanks