View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light
Lightbulb Johor Bahru Hotels / Deals

I'm starting this thread out of boredom as well as to take advantage of COVID period to get the best deal out in town when MCO (Malaysia) / CB (Singapore) is lifted.

So I will do the first contribution, I came across a hotel promotion of "Buy now stay whenever" deal that offer as low as $100RM per night nett at JB which is part of their promotion to save Hospitality industry in JB. As I like to travel to JB quite often for entertainment, this deal is quite appealing to me.

Langkawi Malaysia offering 50-75% off their hotel stay and Banyan tree Malaysia offering 50% off too (Banyan Tree promotion end tonight) *Just a extra info.

But let just focus on Johor bahru shall we?

Decent 4 star hotel
Trove JOHOR BAHRU
Source: https://www.careluxuryhotels.com/tro...u/offers/stay/
Promotion name under: CUTI - CUTI CARE LUXURY

Would appreciate if any user can share any deal that would benefit us in the near future especially those that have flexible open date booking as non of us know when this pandemic will ease

Regards,
HarumaJitsu

Last edited by HarumaJitsu; 06-05-2020 at 12:19 PM.