Thread: L16 h69
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysammy12345 View Post
Just went to this house over the weekend, there are a total of 8 girls in this house currently:

1) Wei Wei 微微
2) Xiao Lan 小兰
3) Ke Ke 可可
4) Yan Zi 艳子 (this is the newbie which I tried, big jugs and good service, YMMV)
5) Qi Qi 琪琪
6) Fei-Er 菲儿
7) Shan Shan 珊珊
8) Hui Zi 惠子

Some of the prettier girls in GL are in this house but that's just my humble opinion. However, many of them are petite/small sized and there doesn't seem to be any gal for bros who like meaty/fleshy gals. Can always outcall for other house gals if that's the case I suppose!
Adding tall fleshy newbie gal below:

9) Xia Tian 夏天 (newbie)
- 1.67m ? tall, chio babe, would have been better if she lose a few kgs, fleshy, big B natural boobs, appear smaller maybe due to her big boned frame, allowed DFK, good services, accommodating to multiple positions and hard bonking
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪