Thread: Boycott all MP
View Single Post
Old 18-10-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Bro,

Please be realistic. When biology and nature calls you should have a way to release the built-up tension. That's nature, nothing wrong or weird about that. When you don't release then prepare for mental stress and illness.

Second: try to see things in perspective. As I travelled in a lot of countries I know what's on offer in other parts of the world. I can tell you that it's not bad at all on our island! Go to western Europe or USA. I pity those angmoh men. Steadily all their opportunities to cheong are being taken away from them. Then this #metoo movement makes things worse. In most USA-states you can loose your job, car, everything when police bust you with a hooker. You are treated as the biggest criminal. In Scandinavia the same.
Bro, i know where u come from. Bit think back,it wont die even there are no current mp. but as mention maybe i a bit misleading the thread title. Prc shit treat cheongster a pc of shit carrot head. should boycott prc shit business mp.