Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Handsomeboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

After the last unforgettable sexzion with wiwi from exotica den
Today had another crazily hot tarma with wiwi and kiwi...
it is my first time have a tarma sexxion

It is to my surprise that wiwi would still remember me and our last session last week. A very warm welcome from both wiwi and kiwi! *sawadee kaa!!!

It makes me not sure who to focus on. The old girlfriend or the new 36D kiwi!
And i decided to go with the flow and see what these girls have in their stocking..

Upon coming into the clean and neat room. Wiwi came to me whispered into my ears. *i missed you. Thank you for coming back again.. her sweet and gentle voice still reminicising in my mind till now..
while i am trying to focus on wiwi. Here comes the all natural 36D boobs from the other side grabbing my arm to her waist and started frenching..

All their 4 hours starting to run around my body and wiwi is going down south looking for her lolipop. After that kiwi went down for the balls. 2 tongues fighting for the trophy.. this is totally heaven!

After awhile. They bring me to the showers and prepared the die die must try thing. 2x cat showering me! Massage / soapy / sexy / steamy.. i not sure how to express that feeling that having a 36D doing a titsfk while frenching with wiwi. I wish i could have 2 more hands that time.. well this is totally superb!! I was thinking who should i give my 1st shot to? Girlfriend or 36D ??

Before i can think of who to give. Wiwi give herself a deepthroat while kiwi is on my nipples and with her natural big boobs on my face.. smooth like silk. Big like mango. Soft like mashmellow!!! ... and i give up my first shot again to wiwi.. she took them all in her mouth and started licking...

After that they give me a btb from front and back. 4 boobs on my body at once!!
Then brought me to the bed and massaged me. Felt like a king with 2 hot ladies in both arms! 1 grabing my dick the other play the balls like a tacobell.. 2 different boobs to play with. And have a 3 way frenching which leads to the triangle battle!!

Caps on and ready to go. Kiwi riding while having the painting session with wiwi and they are frenching on top!! Wow!! /\. The sweetness from wiwi is surely came from her tight pussy that get wet easily.

After the triangle.. we went on the centipede style. Im dogging wiwi and she is painting kiwi. And her big boobs is dancing on the bed!!
And soon enough i give in to the huge boobs seduction and cum on her boobs..

Just to let all bros out there.. tarma is really a very wonderful sexperience. I will definitely come again....