View Single Post
Old 14-11-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mePoke View Post
ALERT !

Ice from Merci1234

Girl is dark tanned and different from pic. Stats were over exaggerated. Still I went with my booking.

1st shot in 10 mins. rested, got her to massage me. 30 mins she went to shower after that sat by the bedside, told me 'finish'.

I was like wtf. Ok since it is 1 shot about 40 mins, I thought it would be $100.

Texted bro Edison, no respond to my reasoning. Waited 5 mins, I paid her $140 and left.

PS : English vocab was very limited but when I gave her $140, she asked in perfect English " How much you want to tip me" !!!
First you should have never visited this stable.
It is shit.
Second since the FL said finish after 1 shot pay her 1 shot price.
Third when she ask for tip despite providing rubbish service you should have told her to wake up or fuck off back to Thailand.