Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
cumshot4u is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Lor 27 Sg Ktv

Quote:
Originally Posted by irjasy View Post
wa i yandao kia ar...hahahaha. you realli alil sick lei..wan pple to zap u. aniwayz it was nice meeting u. another day go chiong together la.
aniwayz juz a lil fr on the place. wen on monday wif 3 other frenz. reali veri cheap! oni 106 for the room. comes wif 3jugs. after tt additonal jugs would oni b 20bucks. gers were not bad. but...pretty ones not veri wild lei. but those older or cui one veri wild. haha. guess its always the case. had a bj for oni 40 in the room. n it was a damn gd one. haha. will b visiting tis joint again.
I am not really sick lah....I am f***ing sick...wahahhaa.
I was with one fren that day and we drank 3 jugs beer and 2 jugs green tea(remainder from the previous trip). We are lousy drinkers and should have bring the 2 jugs to your room and u can save your $20 to subsidy your BJ . Wasted.
Agree with with u that some of the pretty ones cannot play. That day I thot I was luckless as I sat with 3 gals and all 3 gals cannot play. After 5 mins, tip them $10 each to F.O. Finally got to sit another 2 tag team...over all they are ok. They even challenge me to do 3some with them but my wallet wasn't heavy enuf to take up this challenge.
Wait till my wallet is heavy enough, I shall SMS u to cheong there again.