Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LCL7788 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billgates View Post
...But one kind gentleman upped my points based on what I said so I guess i m not talking nonsense after all.

...I have a soft heart and have not reached that level of detachment.
Whores, to my understanding, are ppl who would do things for money. Selling their bodies for...So if all whores are damned, hell would be a busy place indeed.
Was wondering what you were talking about till I scrolled up the thread and saw your previous comments and the kind of reactions they got.

Kopitiam vernacular or not , the conclusion is pretty clear lah.
The forum has to be warned bout two faced members of bohliao organizations such as the Whore Defense League like you.

Let me summarize it for the benefit of other bros.

Itz simply a case of faulty logic topped up with dishonesty and hypocrisy.
Firstly you claim to have "saved" a few whores and put them on the "right path' before.
Which sounds like pointless boasting but is still good until it was pointed out that maybe you shouldn't be bonking them so happily if you think whoring is so 'wrong".
Questions were also asked if your bragging could be backed up.
makes complete sense.
Instead of acknowledging your questionable thought process you became defensive & accusative.
Until a few Bros checked thru your history and showed up your shameless lies.
And like a fox whose tricks kanna exposed you disappeared.

And now you are back !?
Integrity. Is it so hard to have some?

Talk so much in the end just empty bragging only what!

If you have such a "soft heart' you shouldnt even be screwing whores and "exploiting" them.
Am sure the irony is lost on you.

Anyways that is not important lah.

Whores? There are many kinds.
The kind we talk abt in this forum is the sort the term was invented for.
Trading one's body for material returns requires you to surrender your self respect to a degree.
A job it is.
But it is still a convenient cop out.
How did they end up selling their holes?
Enough of the fake sob stories. Talk a bit more to a whore and you'll find out that most of them are in this line because its easy.
Just check out their greed and materialism (esp true for PRCs).
They are just players in a diff n more high power game.
Whatever it is they certainly dont need extra compassion or pity.
And they dont need anyone's extra special "help".
Morons who think fucking a broad is a form of charitable work are just deluding themselves.

No one is suggesting that you spit on the whores you screw.
Treat them nicely enough but they are not cinderellas.
They will never be saints.
And neither will cheongsters.
And if you are dumbass enough to buy their tales and tricks , good luck for you cuz here comes the KC Ekspres.
Only imbeciles would think they can find friendship, companionship n love with whores.
They want money. You want sexual gratification. And maybe a bit extra KC sort GFE.
Settle it like that and you wont go wrong.
Whatz wrong with being detached?
Even if you treat them as a "lover" doesnt mean one tiny bit of it is real at all in the end.
Might as well be honest and admit to the sex toy treatment charge.
They are whores for God's sake not Gfs to be attached to !!!
Whether its a single FnF or a 1-yr KC BY thing itz still the same.
Illusions cannot last. Beyond lust that is.
You dont claim to be attached to public toilets or go around pretending that you own them right?
And You wont campaign to save one would you?
"Rescuing" whores? Leave it for the apes and monkeys.

Give us a break....

Is there a need to talk about other relationships on the same level as fucking a prostitute?
Even if you do expect and exchange it is still very different from a commercial fuck.
It may be true that nothing is free in this world.
But it's a sad day when you talk about your OCs, GFs and FBs as if they are just like common whores.
What you said about wives is especially unfair and untrue too. Many wives these days work too. Quite a few of them earn more than their husbands. Its not just about trading sex for a roof over the head. It hardly is in fact.

Which just shows how when you associate too much with whores you think that everything can be bought, from bodies and affection to hearts and love.
Its a very low class and cheap way of thinking.
Not everything in life can be freely purchased.

People who think like that should just stick with whores.
They deserve each other.

Yeah we 'prostitute' ourselves at work and we laugh at how cheap we are.
Why do we find the association with whoring so ironic or regrettable?
Cuz a whore is a whore is a whore.

Hell doesnt exist anyway so whores n whoremongers shouldnt have to be afraid of ending up there.
Hell is just a fairy tale.
Like some bullshit about whores requiring rescue.
Call a whore for what it is.
And call a whoremonger for what it is.
This isnt some higher calling.
Just ask the broads. Most of the time they take great care of themselves well enough.
Idiots who think otherwise should go thru this section and steel themselves against their tricks and lies.
Cuz I doubt Bill Gates or billgates would be so free to "save' you from the mess you find yourself in if you arent careful ..