Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LCL7788 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billgates View Post
No need to write a thesis. I can just summarise for u:

Camp A
Whores are whores. Treat them like a public toilet. Fark them and go back to your wife, family, etc and pretend nothing happened. If u empathise with them, you could end up hurt/cheated/being a loser etc.

Camp B
Whores are human, too. Given a chance/money/opportunity/advise/etc, they might consider doing something else (SOME, not all). Frankly speaking, I have yet to interview a whore who is happy with what she is doing. Being an eternal optimist, I belong in this camp and I will make no apologies for it.

However, I do offer my sincerest apologies to all if I have given the impression that I am trying to act smart, sound like a saviour, hypocrite, deceitful etc etc. I am human, like everyone else. And I have fallen a few times, too. Unfortunately I am not at liberty to disclose more abt what I do and why I have such close "contacts" with whores although I am not a paying customer.
Well Well Well

Are u trying to say:

That all those well documented tales of idiots being KCed by whores are fake? That the broads in question are all poor clueless damsels in distress who got conned into whatever they are doing, including endless spates of lying, cheating and manipulation involving customers? And that all the expensive branded BS and monthly payouts that they goad their Chai Tows into offering are absolutely essential to their subsistence and well-being?

That whores have absolutely no choices? That some unseen men in black came up to them with cocked firearms and forced them into this line? That they do not profit in any way from the material excess that they try to pile in front of them? And that they are not responsible in any way whatsoever for making the kind of lifestyle decisions they have made (and are still making) to place them where they are?

I do not know what kind of whores your presumably wide social intercourse extends to but it sure sounds like a fantasy variety.

You can offer your Disneyesque tales but how far do they square with reality?

Wow you really are some saint eh? Check out your posts ONE by ONE and no one will be in any doubt about that hor? You cant disclose what you're doing? Really? You a social worker? A religious evangelist fishing for converts? Or a snakehead human smuggler? What is it? C'mon lah, you just sound like an OKT who pretends to have a conscience. Thatz why you dont have to "pay" in the first place huh? And anyway you operate on the other side of the Causeway dont you? How discreet.....coming here to spread your good vibes.

Saint and Buddha my arse.

If you were truly sincere about helping whores you'll be out on the streets and in the bordellos with them, not 'spreading your 'wisdom' on a forum like this.
So what is it? Whatz your true agenda?
Just look at your posts. And whatz with citing Boss' comment? I think his irony is lost on you.
At least he takes everything in jest and is upfront and honest about this entire crap.
Dont forget who it was that seemed to be implying that whoring and whoremongering was so wrong in the first place that it warrants efforts to put hookers back on the "right path'.
Tsk Tsk.

Whatever.
Itz not important.

I think its more pertinent that fakes like you are exposed.
So that samsters out there are not taken in by your saccharine tales and other deceitful BS.

"Saving" whores? You're probably the one that needs rescuing.

Last edited by LCL7788; 26-11-2009 at 02:27 AM.