Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Anqi (1425)

Anqi is a special person in my heart. We had spent wonderful time at Indoor Stadium and Bugis Junction.

In Mar 2018, she mentioned that business was not good.

Since i was very satisfied of her service to me , i had then written FR to promote her. Had also advised her to furnish frenching, BBBJ, painting services like otjer Ang pais but she was very reserved on this matter then and had only furnished such services to certain customers.

Had a chat with her in Wechat just now. Her mindset has changed recently and wish to boost business for her last 10 months of stay. She is now more open and keen to furnishing more services to satisfy bonkers.

Please treat this pretty lass well and she will sextisfy you.
Anqi is one horny bitch. I always kena raped by her.