View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Quality Hotel KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecms View Post
It is located at Jalan Raja Laut.

After SOGO on right/ LRT on left, keep left...you will see Pertama Complex on your right, Quality hotel on your left, you can park your car at the basement carpark, then you use the behind lift ( located left where you got you ticket ) direct to top floor.

( Get a stamp from SPA and pay RM4.50 fixed at exit for unlimited time )

No need to give another tips, you can pay by credit card.

The market value for FJ/BJ is RM100, HJ RM50.

You can also enjoy the SPA, food & drink FOC ( RM 82 ) Included one session of good massage by those ANGPAI.

Another special massage lady to recommend.....almost forgot her....her name is Sonia....she is a Panjabi.....you can try ...but make sure your tools are huge enough..( like me...haha....)...

She said to me while BJ:-...All the while I always think only the bayi/singh's are big....you chinese also very big......I love it....

She do very very good BJ ..she sucked me almost 15 min....

I FXXK her like fxxk mat salleh girl....haha...good men...I'm cumming

Pls keep in mind the ladies I recommend is not young..they are all about 35....but mature .....MUST TRY..

Edward

I was going to try until you mention that they are 35++. That is a bit old for me leh. I prefer mid 20s...