View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 09:41 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

anyway yesterday met my FB/GF for a while. Havent screwed for 3 months, always got reason period, tired, no mood etc...

damn sianz, FB become GF liao.
Finally coax her to go hotel, end up Pasir Panjang West Coast Fragrance Hotel, counter say no more $40, left $48.

Bo Pian, got chance take loh
Enter room, she take off, now so many years she does her big business don't care anything image or anything already.
So since she already take off, proceed to touch her breasts, she say itchy, don't care just poke lah. didn't even get any foreplay or BJ which I love, so do same old missionary style change a few position, side, on the front
Ask me switch off aircon if not cannot enjoy she say, so I turn off, the more I poke the more sweaty I become. Boring liao
Say change to doggy, wear rubber and whack, finally push her on the bed, and lift her legs and whack till shoot

But after that very sianz feeling, the passion of last time no more, so many month only do once, this cannot that cannot, no bj, really change from the early days of doing 3-4 times a day, one session can whack twice. No more BJ or 69, or fingering etc...all cannot. Fucked up sianz. Really want to try FL/WL but I only into capped BJ for safety. Btw, she used to be one, so knn her customer must all enjoy like fuck till I kenna become her bf.

After doing yesterday wanted second round she keep pretending me and pushing me away, end I go home and PCC

Anyone like me? Started damn hot, fuck like bunnies, but now sianz like shit?

Now its my story. Sigh....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment