View Single Post
Old 15-04-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

looking back, it was year 2000 when I first had the guts to cheong a brothel.

my journey in the sex cheong hobby, it all started in 1999 with a pdmm at a massage parlour who popped out her face who asked me if i like a massage. went in, and thats it. HJ only. after that, slowly evolved to health centre, those days there were Bugis Health centre, Youth, Galaxy, and finally cheong Keong Saik.

Keong Saik in those early 2000s days are mainly gals from Malaysia. There was one gal named June in one of the houses, who serviced for 20 to 30 minutes I forgot, for about sgd50 or 60, and really had to queue up. i remembered having to sit in a queue of 4 guys before I can get her. very service oriented. and in the early 2000s , Geylang also mostly Malaysian and Thai gals if I can still remember. Until 2008 then in came the PR where my selection got widened. But those days I cheong more in Health centre as it is more convenient, until the total wipeout so guai guai settle to cheong in massage parlour and Geylang.

of course in between "bao" a few gals from ktv which pissed me off and no more ktv bitches for me.

brief intro, and so, just to share my experience about cheonging in brothel.

haha, which bros no need to release one ah. all need to. either with your girlfiend or wife or mistress or massage parlour gals or internet gals or the prostitutes in Geylang. after trying all, I stick to the prostitutes, and I shall refer them as WL to give them the due respect.

i am very grateful to our leaders for making this whole thing legal and controlled, so we can cheong in peace and in good health, if you abide by the rules.

for a newbie, you may find it dirty or sinful to cheong the brothel. to me, it is no different or at least , safer than cheonging in Massage parlour which dwindled now thks to the heavy fines, and safe than the internet gals which we saw more than 134 arrest in recent weeks.

I myself got caught in MP/beauty parlour raids at least 3 times (once while waiting at the lounge and twice in the midst of action), and trust me, your balls will shrink. The main door knocks by the antivice, and the MP lady gotta throw the used condom out of the window in time and wipe me clean, and they charged in. once I gotta hide the condom and cover in my shoes. knn.

so, at least I know my 30 minutes or 40 minutes or 60 minutes in the brothel room will be a peaceful experience in fucking.

it is nothing dirty, the gals go for regular checkup, there are health rules to abide while fucking and it is whether you want to abide or not.

it is nothing dirty, no worries

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.

Last edited by apache; 11-12-2019 at 08:41 AM.