View Single Post
Old 15-04-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

BBBJ versus BJ

Whether you like to BBBJ or BJ is up to the WL and the bro.

There are WL who are more responsible and health conscious and will go for capped BJ. capped BJ does not really affect their business much, as can be seen by the number of clients the WL served in a house in WH. The WL all capped BJ and they can service 8 clients a day.

There are posters in all brothels which warned you the dangerous hole of BBBJ. So, to follow or not is up to you

Do remember you have lots of years down the road to fuck more batches of gals coming. so dont jeopardise your chance just bcos of one BBBJ.

This applies to BBBJ in other MP or Freelance also.

When you cheong, cheong safely.

I BJ with 002 or 001 and it feels just as good actually, and I leave the brothel a happy man with no worries about my next blood test results.

If bros already kena std, i think we should treat the WL with respect and also respect the other bros here. after cheonging so long in Geylang, this is like a big family or rather i would say is a community. Dont pass the wrong ball hor.

any gals who kena std will have to stop card for some time for treatment. second time kena she will be sent packing home.

i had an army buddy who cheong the freelance internet gal who did BBBJ. he saw the saliva sticky and white, but too late. after that it was HSV.

always remember, there are more gals there waiting for you to cheong.

Health advisor Dr Peter Greenhouse explained: "We've only really just noticed that a lot of infections are passed on from oral sex.

"Very, very few people are using condoms for oral sex. They don't know that you can get chlamydia and gonorrhoea in the back of your throat without trying very hard."

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.

Last edited by apache; 20-04-2018 at 10:40 AM.