View Single Post
Old 20-06-2006, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of
Re: aiwan - My KaoSiong Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by (",)
Hi to both sebes n papa shanghai.
i do not frequent taiwan often. at most once a year.

As for KaoShiong, Crazy Horse n Pig n Whistle are no longer so happening. there is a new disco joint call Star where u get russian babe sitting with you for buying them drinks at 400nt per glass. but these gals cannot bring out one. they are controlled by their syndicate so my asdvice is dun waste money. so be contet with the PRC that knocks on your hotel door. u get to choose till u siong no need go look around for chicks.

also if you go ktv, try if you can get local gal. hehee my friend got free fuck twice after our ktv session cos the gal just broke off with BF haha.

Sorry bro, will up your pts after the queue finish. too many ppl to up recently n my signature become too long to include all the names liao.

Lastly, we should refrain from posting any Unit related issues here. Dont want the thread to be monitored by unwanted people. u should know what i mean.

cheers n happy bonking
Bro, you referrring to Super Star DISCO?? located at Zihciang 3rd Road, No. 62 is it? (Telephone 07-2895161) This is a very big Disco with lady dancing show and singers from local, filipinos, Thailand and Russia. The girls will also come to sit with you for a small fees. I forgot the cost of the drinks for them, I think is about NT200 per drink. The place is not expensive, and a lot of blonde Russian girls. But only a handful will go out with customers.

But is a nice place to sit down talk cock with friends and customers.. Decoration wise not so grand as claim to be, but the place can accomodate a few hundreds peoples.

so..my turn is on queue ar..you owe so many ppl points....hahaha