View Single Post
Old 18-05-2016, 03:16 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
I'm glad this thread is now a sticky.

Thanks to bro Naka's FR, I went to try R & B for the first time. Before that, I went to the related joint in front to see see look look at the place.. about to reach there, bump into a milfy PRC I think, abt 30, wearing red top and visible bra and hot shots coming out from a door. I think that is where they stay, wondering if she is going there. true enough. another bro ordered her. I asked for the wet bed option, asked me to go behind.

The girl
like is curtains at doorway. No doors at all.
Just sharing only, i no part in it.

Glad that you enjoy and u share.

Also glad that this thread is up a sticky.

Nice reading and btw, what R & B mean?

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily