View Single Post
Old 20-02-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

26 January - 28 January 2018

Greetings from matong36 !!

A short trip where I arrive late and leave early which leaves me limited opportunities for more pops.

Classic - Terminal 2
Iggy or something
Damage: 365k + 50k tips

Pretty SYT with slim body, young tits that were firm and bouncy although B+ only. Her nipples were light-coloured between pink and brown, kinda hot. Saw her the following day and apparently she has a twin, if only I knew.

In room she was dancing striptease with a sexy lingerie. Showered together and did CBJ. It was my first pop of the trip and I would not have lasted long and she kept wanting to wank me off. Rubbered up, she lubricated herself and I entered her slowly in missionary. She looks like she was in pain as I entered her and I knew as my dick was creating space in her pussy gradually and I felt every bit of it. Suddenly we were in DFK, she must be enjoying the sex in pain.

Next was doggy and spoon position at the mirror. Wasted no time to go back to standing missionary as I thrusted her rough and shot my load. She complained of tummy pain, gave a little massage and she was all good. One thing I did not like was she kept pushing my hands away when I rubbed her nipples, I guess its career sickness where some men tend to be more rough with their nipples.

Hotel Travel
Yuli
Damage: 350k + 50k tips

They were having a two girls promotion of 550k with 1.5hours of fun. All my friends took up the offer except for myself.

In room, she stripped to A+tits with really young body. Her super firm ass, which gave out a satisfying phat sound whenever I smacked it, was the highlight of the session. After showering together, back on bed I sucked her tits really good and caressing her tight phat ass. She gave CBJ as she did not have listerine.

Entered her missionary and I ram her hard till I came. We continued to TCSS in my broken bahasa and unfortunately she did not allow a second shot. Kept telling me to find her again, got her number and left shortly.

Classic - Terminal 2
Keysha
Damage: 365k + 50 tips

I waited for quite a while before this slutty milf was brought to me. She was petite with overflowing boobs.

In room she broke all ice as she spoke good english. Came to know angmohs are her main clientele. She undressed to show heavily sagging boobs which were not appealing to me. Her acting was good but I saw through it and turned me off. She tried but I could not finish. Gave her tips for hardworking attitude.

Finally tried Joni-Steak, a family restaurant with affordable steaks and cute waitresses.

Can’t wait to book my next trip to Jakarta already!