View Single Post
Old 27-12-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
Today make a first visit at MTW at jln bsr. Been going to one salon at Boon keng for abt 2 years but standard drop. But today my first visit MTW at 2pm saw a lot of bros in the salon. Was in the waiting list, in the list I was the 2nd one. Imagine if it is a weekend or PH. The number of ppl is a lot more crowded.

As Michelle from the salon who I have been ask to book was also from MTW. Clearly her skills was still OK, until recent months she ask her junior to msg me, her Skills is cmi , many times I had to ask her junior to put in more effort n strength. But today I don't know who to look for in MTW, I just walk in n ask for a haircut with hair spa. A gal from 四川 came to msg me, to my surprise her skills is v good. Then follow by their randomly assigned hair stylist call 小优, an ice queen syt, v sweet but no smile. Guess she is too tired, her dressing sense is also different from the rest of the gals. Skills for haircut is also v good.

Now tat I taste the best, I am not gng back to other salon
MTW only crowded during weekdays.. PH and weekend quiet one... cos u cant expect to tell ur CO or OC you going to hair spa right?